Friday, June 21, 2013

Country Mouse on Facebook!

If you are on Facebook, like just about everyone I know, go log on now and "Like' Country Mouse's page. 





As you may or may not know, Country Mouse is Janine's beautiful store that sells children's clothes, accessories and gifts. I did a blog about the store a few months back that you can see here : Country Mouse Blog

County Mouse specializes in first Communion and Christening dresses. I visited the store last week and some of the dresses I saw were absolutely amazing. A lot of them are one of a kind dresses that you can't find anywhere else AND some of them are actually Janine's very own designs. 

Along with clothes and accessories, they also sell adorable gifts like the following:

Calvin the closet monster!




Four pairs of baby socks on an octopus

Pint of PJ's in "Strawberry" or "Lime"
I don't want to post everything here! I want you to go to their Facebook page and "Like" them so you can see what else they have to offer. Remember, they ship anywhere and provide customer service that can't be beat. If you live in the New York or surrounding areas, I highly recommend you stop in to see it yourself. It is an amazing, but welcoming store. Visit at 570 Forest Avenue in Staten Island or call them at 718-273-1842. But, before you go, "Like" their Facebook page. Click here to go to their page: Country Mouse Facebook Page


 Please do not copy or use any part of this blog without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment