Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spotlight on...Louis Galletta!

Hello, everyone!

Since I did blogs about Janine and Dominick, over the next few weeks, the children (all 7!) will be introduced! They also are going to be shown in age order, so first up, the oldest son, Louis Ronald Galletta. 



Courtesy Louis' FB page



  Okay, before I go on, let's all admit, this young man is handsome! Sorry,but that was my first thought! 

He is 25 years old with an August 2nd birthday. I have to put that information aside for a happy birthday blog then. :) Janine explained that he is named for her brothers Louis and Ronald, but because there are so many men in the family named Louis, they all have nicknames. Janine said she calls him "Skinny." :) 

 Louis has finished college and has an interest in real estate. I wish him the best of luck in the field and with his test.  

I also heard he has a fun side and loves to party!  :) 

One of the things I wanted to know was what kind of relationship Louis had with his youngest siblings with such a big age difference. I was interested in this because I have a brother that is eleven years younger than me and one who is seventeen years younger than me. I am always glad to hear of siblings who are close to each other with such a big age difference. And, just like me with my brothers,  Louis just loves his younger siblings, including his youngest brother, Ronnie. When you look at Louis' Facebook pictures, he has a picture of Ronnie with a caption of "I love this little guy!" How sweet is that?

I also wondered what he thought about having a mom and aunt (Aunt Angela is his godmother!) on television.  He loves it and would like to try and get involved with some kind of media himself. A direct quote from Janine, she says he "has a great personality, that he's very handsome and he's very sensible." 

When I gave Louis a heads up about doing the blog this week about him, he was very polite, so I look forward to writing about the rest of the kids in the following weeks. In the meantime, follow Louis on Twitter at @louisg13! 

As always, thanks to Janine! 

Have a great week! 



Please do not copy or use any part of this blog without my permission.

4 comments:

]]>
  1. Yeah, he's a good-lookin kid - and don't worry Louie, I'm not hittin on ya, I'm strictly women ;) Janine must be SO proud of her kids. She's an incredible woman, and I consider her a friend. Loyalty and honesty go a long way with me, yano? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, MasterofPuppets for commenting! You're right. She's been nothing but supportive and nice about this blog! Thank you for taking the time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mamamia he a hottie. Janine and Dom make gorgeous kids. don't worry i no hit on him i too old lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, Ginamarie! Thanks for reading and commenting!

    ReplyDelete